The Big Island

W went to the Big Island with mommy and daddy!

 We went on a glass bottom boat and saw lots of fish, turtles and a ray

We went to the Place of Refuge (Pu'uhonau o Honaunau)

We posed with the Tikis

Mommy was here back before my time

We watched a sea turtle come ashore to sleep

There was a fantastic playground on the way to the volcano

The volcano was steamy

We hiked down to the floor 

and went through a lava tube

We went on a wagon ride in the Waipio Valley

I made a new friend

The road into Waipio was kinda scary so daddy let me drive

We went to the Macadamia Nut Factory

Kamehameha lifted this rock - and I bet I could too!

Two Kings

Daddy took me and Monkey on a submarine ride

We saw lots of fish and two sunken ships

Should I try surfing?

or learn the ukulele?

We walked on the King's Trail and saw petroglyphs

and met daddy's nemesis - the dreaded Mauna Kea Parrots

what a great first trip to Hawaii!

No comments: